Search This Blog

Sunday, August 3, 2014

Viking Longhouse for Saga, Finished

I finally finished the Long House. Too much real life has been getting in the way of my gaming and modeling.

I treated the Fuzzy material with a watered down Plaster paste, but it didn't harden very weel so I ended up painting on some matte medium that harden it up nicely.  I wanted to harden up the fuzzy stuff so I could paint it.  If I try this again I think I'm just going to use the matte medium to hardened it up.

I also added some sand to the base.

Here's aa sot of the base coat for the building and roof with a heavy dry brush of  light tan.

Since the building was a darker brown I went with a sandy colored base.



I had a lot of fun making this building, now I need to finish up the rest of my vikings and get them all on the gaming table.

No comments:

Post a Comment