Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Product Reiew: Manor House-Arnhem by Battlefront

I just received my Manor House Arhem in the mail today.  I was pretty excited to receive it.  I think it is my favorite of the premium subscription houses.  The Building didn't come in the same type of packaging as the other houses, no printed box only brown cardboard and no molded stryrofoam packaging.

 I think it was a big mistake not to package it in Styrofoam since mine building arrived broken.  This is the 2nd building that I have received that was broken, the first one was the church.

It was only wrapped in bubble wrap with very little bubble wrap added for packing material.



The terrace had 3 pieces broken off.


The design of the building is great. The colors of each floor seem to match pretty close. I have seen other ones where the colors don't match very well.


Overall, I really like the building. But I am a little disappointed that it came broken.  I'm  sure I can glue back together and do a little touch up but who wants to do that when you buy something new.  I have enough things for fix on my kids cars.

Overall rating is 7 out of 10 Chalupas.

1 comment:

  1. That is a sweet building!!!

    I am sorry that I missed out on the subscription now.....

    Sucks that they didn't pack it properly though.......

    ReplyDelete